Butternut pumpkin adds sweetness and flavour to this ultimate vegetarian pizza.
The ingredient of Caramelised pumpkin pizza
- 40g unsalted butter
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel chicken style liquid accretion (see notes)
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 large ready-made pizza bases
- 125g Taleggio cheese, sliced **
- 1 tsp thyme leaves, chopped
- Olive oil, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Caramelised pumpkin pizza
- Heat the butter in a large frypan on top of higher than low heat, build up the pumpkin and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until just tender. accumulate stock, 1/4 cup water and the sugar, subsequently next bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and pumpkin has caramelised. ensue the spinach and campaign until just wilted.
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C.
- Scatter pizza bases with pumpkin mixture, height when Taleggio and thyme, then drizzle similar to oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until base is crisp and cheese is bubbling. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Caramelised pumpkin pizzacalories: 852.513 calories
fatContent: 22 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 129 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 23 grams sugar
proteinContent: 27 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 54 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1141.88 milligrams sodium