This lively vegetarian quinoa salad contrasts cool, sweet mango similar to corn and spices.
The ingredient of Mexican quinoa salad
- 2 cups red quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1L Massel vegetable liquid hoard
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp arena cumin
- 2 tsp ring coriander
- 2 tsp field paprika
- 1 large mango, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 cup harshly roughly chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 avocados, quartered
The instruction how to make Mexican quinoa salad
- Place the quinoa and vegetable increase in a large saucepan. Stand for 10 minutes, subsequently next bring to the boil higher than a high heat.
- Reduce pan to medium and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Stand, covered, for 10 minutes, later drain well. Place in a large bowl and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Cook corn kernels, stirring, for practically 5 minutes or until slightly blackened. Set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in same pan higher than medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. accumulate spices and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- amass cooled corn and onion mix to quinoa in imitation of mango, vivacious coriander and juice. Season. support afterward avocado.
Nutritions of Mexican quinoa saladcalories: