Here is a tasty vegetarian lunch idea that the total associates will love.
The ingredient of Chickpea and sweet potato cakes
- 500g tawny sweet potato (kumara), peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped vivacious coriander
- 2 tbsp finely grated parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- Finely grated parmesan or vegetarian hard cheese, extra, to coat
- Olive oil spray
- poisoned lettuce leaves, to give support to
- Sweet chilli sauce, to further
The instruction how to make Chickpea and sweet potato cakes
- Cook the sweet potato in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to the pan. Mash until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Mash the chickpeas in a bowl.
- ensue the chickpeas, onion, coriander, parmesan and flour to the sweet potato and combine. Season later pepper. Divide the fusion into 10 portions and change each allocation into a patty.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray behind non-stick baking paper. Place other parmesan re a plate. Press patties in parmesan to coat. Place going on for the lined tray. Spray similar to olive oil spray. Bake in oven, turning once, for 30 minutes or until golden. Divide in the middle of in the midst of serving plates. encourage subsequently lettuce and sweet chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Chickpea and sweet potato cakescalories: 87.235 calories
fatContent: 2 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.5 grams protein