Use your favourite vegetables to create this spacious vegetarian pasta sensation.
The ingredient of Antipasto spaghetti
- 400g spaghetti
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 (about 230g) marinated artichokes, cut into eighths
- 200g kalamata olives
- 125g semi-dried tomatoes, halved if large
- 100g chargrilled eggplant, cut into thick strips
- Salt & sports ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Antipasto spaghetti
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet directions, until al dente.
- Meanwhile, use a zester to zest the lemon. (Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to peel the rind from the lemon. Use a small, rough knife to remove the white pith from the rind. Cut the rind into completely thin strips.) Juice the lemon.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. mount up the artichokes, olives, semi-dried tomatoes and eggplant, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until incensed through.
- Drain the spaghetti and return to the saucepan. amass the artichoke mixture, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss gently over low heat to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Nutritions of Antipasto spaghetticalories: 658.684 calories
fatContent: 25 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 85 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 12 grams sugar
proteinContent: 17 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1208.6 milligrams sodium