These crispy vegetarian croquettes are simply irresistible.
The ingredient of Crispy pumpkin and quinoa croquettes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp arena cumin
- 45g (1/4 cup) currants
- 100g (1/2 cup) tri coloured quinoa, rinsed
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 2 (470g) Golden Delight potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 250g butternut pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour, plus 2 tbsp new
- 50g (1 cup) panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 75g low-fat feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, chopped, benefit extra, to promote
- Grape seed oil, to shallow fry
- Tomato relish, to relieve sustain
- Lemon wedges, to relieve sustain
- Salad leaves, to abet
The instruction how to make Crispy pumpkin and quinoa croquettes
- Heat oil in a saucepan more than low heat. amass onion, garlic and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes until soft. disturb in currants for 1 minutes. work up in quinoa and water. Bring to a simmer. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 14 minutes until liquid is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Cool.
- Boil potato and pumpkin in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 15-17 minutes until tender. Drain well. Return to pan. Cook, shaking pan, greater than low heat for 1 minute until excess water evaporates. Mash. Transfer to a bowl. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Place flour and breadcrumbs around separate plates. Place egg in a shallow bowl.
- improve quinoa mixture, pumpkin mixture, feta, coriander and other flour in a bowl. Season well. put on into twelve 10-12cm croquettes. Dip in flour, after that egg, later breadcrumbs. Transfer to lined tray.
- mount up oil to a frying pan to come 2cm stirring side. Heat beyond medium-low heat. Cook croquettes, in 3 batches, turning, for 4 minutes until crisp. Drain around paper towel. benefits as soon as relish, lemon wedges, coriander and salad.
Nutritions of Crispy pumpkin and quinoa croquettescalories: 610.167 calories
fatContent: 26 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 69 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 20 grams protein