Enjoy these creamy vegetarian pot pies as soon as chips and salad or mash for the pub experience in your own home!
The ingredient of Creamy vegetarian pot pies recipe
- 40g butter
- 1 leek, bland section only, thinly sliced
- 500g packet chopped pumpkin & sweet potato
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 160ml (2/3 cup) Massel Vegetable Liquid accrual
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 200g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 60g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp vivacious thyme leaves, improvement extra, to further
- 100g (1 cup) pre-grated 3 cheese fusion
- 2 sheets frozen butter pastry, just thawed
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
The instruction how to make Creamy vegetarian pot pies recipe
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C enthusiast forced. Place a baking tray in the oven to preheat.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan greater than medium heat. grow the leek and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. build up the pumpkin merger and garlic. move around until combined. Pour in the gathering and bring to the boil. shorten heat and simmer, partially covered, for 5 minutes or until the pumpkin and sweet potato are just tender.
- stir up in the cream and mustard. Simmer for 2 minutes or until condensed abbreviated slightly. build up the broccoli, spinach and thyme. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until the spinach wilts. campaign in the cheese and season.
- Meanwhile, use a 12cm round pastry cutter to cut 2 discs from each pastry sheet.
- Divide the hot vegetable mixture accompanied by four 250ml (1 cup) ovenproof ramekins. peak later than the pastry discs. Use a fork to press the edges to seal. Brush past egg subsequently next place as regards preheated tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until pastry puffs and is golden brown. Season and sprinkle afterward extra thyme to serve.
Nutritions of Creamy vegetarian pot pies recipecalories: