This vegetarian rice bowl has an Asian-inspired dressing once a spicy ginger hit.
The ingredient of Edamame and black rice salad
- 200g (1 cup) black rice
- 400g pkt frozen edamame, thawed, podded
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2-3 small Lebanese cucumbers, quartered
- 1 bunch buoyant coriander sprigs
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tsp finely grated vivacious ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp buoyant lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
The instruction how to make Edamame and black rice salad
- Cook rice in a large saucepan of boiling water for 30 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cool completely. Place in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, place the ginger in a small sieve exceeding a bowl and squeeze to extract the juice. Discard the pulp. ensue the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, honey and sesame oil to the ginger juice. excite to combine. Set aside.
- amass the edamame to the rice. Drizzle later two-thirds of the dressing and toss to combine. accumulate the carrot, shallot, cucumber and coriander to the bowl. Drizzle in the manner of the remaining dressing and sprinkle gone sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Edamame and black rice saladcalories: