Uncut noodles symbolise longevity – the longer your noodles, the longer your animatronics – while shiitake mushrooms represent the fulfilment of wishes. grow both to your Chinese additional Year banquet next this delicious vegetarian main.
The ingredient of Vegetarian longevity noodles recipe
- 360g Hakubaku Organic Ramen noodles
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 150g shiitake mushrooms, trimmed, sliced
- 150g oyster mushrooms, halved if large
- 4 green shallots, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, stems halved lengthways
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 100g frozen podded edamame
- 200g red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 60ml (1/4 cup) ABC Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Sliced long vivacious red chilli, to assistance
The instruction how to make Vegetarian longevity noodles recipe
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok on top of higher than medium-high heat. ensue the mushrooms and shallot and stir-fry for 3 minutes. build up the broccolini, sugar snap peas and edamame and stir-fry for 2 minutes. mount up the cabbage and stir-fry for 2 minutes, adding a tablespoon of water.
- complement the kecap manis, garlic, ginger, vinegar and soy sauce. accumulate to wok considering the noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until entire sum and heated through.
- Divide the noodles in the course of serving bowls. culmination once chilli.
Nutritions of Vegetarian longevity noodles recipecalories: