This delicious sweet potato mash makes user-friendly dinners air special. promote it in the region of swing nights past grilled sausages or pork chops, or in the same way as a main vegetarian meal.
The ingredient of Sweet potato mash and green beans
- 700g tawny sweet potato (kumara), peeled, harshly roughly chopped
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) freshly squeezed tawny juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- Salt & freshly field black pepper
- 300g green beans, topped
The instruction how to make Sweet potato mash and green beans
- Place sweet potato and tawny juice in a saucepan on top of higher than medium heat. Cook, covered, for 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. ensue the sugar and use a potato masher to mash until smooth. Taste and season past salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in a steamer more than a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until yearning crisp.
- Divide mash and beans along with serving plates.
Nutritions of Sweet potato mash and green beanscalories: 193.59 calories
fatContent: 0.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 5.5 grams protein